Get to know your community
Presentations from students & postdocs to everyone interested.
HTEC is a bi-monthly seminar series joined by 7 labs (Torres-Padilla; Bartke; Vincendeau; Schotta; Müller-Planitz; Braun; Bultmann) with more than 25 participants from 3 different campuses (LMU Martinsried Campus with the BMC and the BioCenter; Helmholtz Zentrum Grosshadern; Helmholtz Zentrum Neuherberg). Our goal is to foster scientific exchange in a non-formal setting and to stimulate local collaborations in the areas of heterochromatin, gene silencing, retrotransposons and other repetitive elements.
If you are interested to join, please get in contact: email@example.com
List of participants and previous seminars (protected)
Kick-off Meeting January 17, 2019 at the Helmholtz Zentrum (Grosshadern), with Adam Burton (Torres-Padilla Lab) and Zeyang Wang (Schotta Lab presenting). Many people came, students and postdocs asked questions and discussed. PIs listened, leaned back & enjoyed. Ongoing discussions and socializing over pizza and beer with many of us staying late — a terrific start! Thanks everyone for contributing!
- Oct 2019 (exact date and speakers tba)
Past seminars (2019)
- January 17 2019 (Adam Burton/Torres-Padilla & Zeyang Wang/Schotta)
- March 21 2019 (Christopher Mulholland/Bultmann & Lucía Martín Caballero/Braun)
- May 21 2019 (Andrey Tvardovskiy/Bartke & Vidya Padmanabhan /Vincendeau)
- Aug 8 2019 (Paul Scholz/Bultmann & Irina Shcherbakova/Schotta)
Future seminars (2019)
- November 14 2019